Shoulder Pain and Chiropractic Care in Solon, OH
Shoulder pain does not have to linger or interfere with your life. If you are experiencing shoulder pain after a car accident, following a sports injury or for an unknown reason, we invite you to Reed Chiropractic Clinic for a complete evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment. Our Solon chiropractors, Dr. Matthew Grant and Dr. Randy Reed use natural chiropractic care to treat shoulder pain and injuries. Our alternative care is ideal if you are looking for a non-invasive way to care for your shoulder injuries. Before you take another pain reliever or schedule surgery, let our chiropractors show you how our care heals your shoulder pain.
Shoulder Pain Relief in Solon
Shoulder pain in athletes and shoulder pain after a car accident is common reasons for your discomfort. This pain may be the result of repetitive sports movements or due to the impact of a collision. Other times, the cause of your shoulder pain may not be as identifiable. Plus, it can appear suddenly which is scary and debilitating. Some of the typical causes of shoulder pain that we treat include:
- Frozen shoulders - these can appear suddenly and many times without warning. Your shoulder locks in place making it difficult to brush your hair, put on your jacket or reach for your seatbelt.
- Dislocated shoulders - usually following an accident, your upper arm bone exits the shoulder socket which is painful and limiting.
- Rotator cuff injuries - small injuries or tears in the rotator cuff muscles deep inside your shoulder are painful and require chiropractic care.
- Bursae conditions - the bursae of your shoulder are there to provide cushioning and fluid shoulder movement. If the small sac becomes inflamed or damaged, you feel pain.
- Tedinitis - another inflammatory condition that affects the connective tissues. If your tendons are inflamed from an injury or overuse, your shoulder movements are painful.
- Strains and sprains - joint sprains and muscle strains also affect your shoulder's mobility and comfort. These may occur through improper arm positioning or muscular imbalance or overuse.
Our treatments for shoulder pain conditions provide an immediate reduction in your symptoms. For instance, a gentle chiropractic adjustment heals a dislocated shoulder, frees a frozen shoulder and allows proper positioning for healing a joint sprain. Our chiropractors may use cold laser therapy to stimulate healing in muscle tissues if you are struggling with a rotator cuff injury or muscle strain. To support your body's natural healing, our chiropractors place Kinesio tape on your shoulder. This flexible tape allows movement and support so you do not limit your range of motion.
Call Us Today for Shoulder Pain Relief
The chiropractors at Reed Chiropractic Clinic provide a variety of services to alleviate your shoulder pain. First, our chiropractors located the source of your pain so they can put together a care package that eliminates the cause. With consistent care, your shoulder pain will be left behind. To learn more or to schedule your appointment, please call us today at 440-248-2866.